6 件の投稿
Daryl Silcockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Daryl Silcockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What make & colour is the joinery please? - Anyc hance of teh address so I can visit please?
    コメント
Daryl Silcockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi, What door system has been used please - are they stackers? - Love the openness of the entire wall! I'm trying to avoid having too many door frames blocking the view in my own home when they're closed, ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Daryl Silcockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any ideas for Reconfiguring Greatly Appreciated Please! - Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted Daryl Silcockyesterdaylast modified: yesterday  Hello, I am hoping t... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Daryl Silcockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any ideas for Reconfiguring Greatly Appreciated Please! - Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted Daryl Silcockyesterdaylast modified: yesterday  Hello, I am hoping... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Daryl Silcockさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted - Hello, I am hoping to get some ideas for reconfiguring the lay out for my 1950’s home I’ve purchased if anyone can help please? I am single,... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント