8 件の投稿
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
be honest- how hard is it to keep white baseboard clean. - i would love to do white trim/baseboards but husband thinks it would be difficult to keep clean with kids, dust, etc. What is your experien... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
color choice - summer suade (left) or stonington (right)- pittsburgh paint. flooring and countertop has both colors in it so could go either way.
    コメント 2 件
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
anyone use pittsburgh paint toasted almond 414-3 - I got 2 samples of that same color from 2 different places and they are totally different! One is very yellow and the other is super light-... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what floor do you have? - I am doing this cabiet and countertop and love the floor color that you have with it.
    コメント 1 件
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
winter carnival by wilsonart - does anyone else have winter carnival in their kitchen? I am struggling what to do for floor color. it is such a strong pattern with cool ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
anyone use vinyl flooring that looks like wood? - Due to our budget, we are going with vinyl flooring (Congoleum or Mannington). I was going to go with the tile look but after checking it o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help, I am clueless about paint finishes! - We are building a new house and have never had to paint walls before. What do people normally go with, gloss, semi, eggshell? The colors ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Brenna Pribil-Schaafさんがディスカッションをはじめました
anyone instal shiloh cabinets in oak? - I am looking between 2 colors of shiloh oak cabinets- russet with a black or brown galze and espresso. Anyone have pictures? I can't seem ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件