4 件の投稿
HouzzUser-776998479さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Décor help! What color should my wall tapestry be? - Hello! im trying to decorate my front entrance and make it more elegant, but im unsure how to work with the items i already have (unfortuna... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
HouzzUser-776998479さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! What is the best air conditioner for my home - Hello! I need help choosing an air conditioner for my new home. It is 2000sqft, 2 storey home. I got the following quotes: Payne - $5000 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
HouzzUser-776998479さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I match rugs in a open space? - Hi! I am trying to ”calm” busy flooring with area rugs. my initial plan was to have more patterned rugs with different colors and tones th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件
HouzzUser-776998479さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hated the flooring on our new built, should we change it? - We just did a final inspection on our new built and everything looks good except for the fact that I absolutely hated the floors. We chose a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 81 件