12 件の投稿
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diseased Stems on my Type 2 Clematis - Has anyone ever seen this on their clematis stems? I found several of these on my potted clematis I was trimming to tidy up before winter hi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Identify perennial - This perennial is growing in the yard across from me. Can you identify it for me.
    コメント 5 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this an orange ditch lily? - Is this a ditch lily?
    コメント 7 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this an orange ditch lily? - Is this a ditch lily? I was so hoping it was something else when we dug it up when we first moved to this property.
    コメント 8 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Omoshiro in a Pot - I am so happy to see this clematis survived yet another year in the pot I transported it in when we moved several years ago. Discovered our ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Japanese Forest Grass - I bought a Hakonechloa macra 'Sunflare' (Japanese Forest Grass) today and wonder if anyone had any experience with it. I actually wanted 'Au... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a Bengal Cat? - Camera shot my friend just took of this beautiful cat outside on her patio. I bet someone is frantically looking for their pet cat as I spea... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A movie to watch to pass the winter - Just finished watching The Gardener, a movie on TVO. Frances Cabot, a Canadian gardener, explains his meaning of gardening and its impact on... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Surprise your Christmas guests! - I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I guess Elf on a Shelf is the new thing ( I obviously don't get around much). I thought it was halarious.
    コメント 29 件
Ladydi Zone 6A NW BC Canadaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Old Family Pictures - Was hunting for a specific picture to send my son and found an old wedding picture (1945 in England) of my Mom & Dad's. My Dad is wearin... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...