50 件の投稿
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lennox AC (10ACB) TurnsON /no Blower working on Furnace. - Lennox 10ACB36-5P (1997) Furnace is Coleman Evcon Model BGU10016A. Thermostat Hunter Air Temp Plus Model 44422 I just turned my AC on first... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to Prevent Rust Disease in Kentucky Blue - Every late summer I battle Rust Disease here in SE Michigan. I need to nip it in the bud this year..."Before it Starts"! What can ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chamberlain 398LM Problem - The Smart Control panel on my Chamberlain garage door is a major problem for me. The light continues to go on. Even the Clock goes to defaul... 続きを読む
    コメント
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need First Lady Lotus for Spring??? - I've been growing lotus in a 45 gallon tub on my deck (Metro Detroit, Livonia MICHIGAN) for years now. Each year I bought a First Lady Lotus... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sealing Wax Palm Seedlings (When to Transplant)? - In Michigan I started some Sealing Wax Palms in February. I scrapped and removed the fiber around the date like seeds. Then I placed them in... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hope For Michigan Plumi Growers - I just want to let you Northern Gardeners it is possible to grow beautiful plumi's in Michigan. I no longer have these, but these were taken... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Topping off 6 foot tree. - I have a Plumi tree that is over 6 foot and I'm having problems bringing it in through the sliding door for the winter. I need to start topp... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Some Lotus Memories - Just a quick history. I Live in Michigan and sold my house to build a new home in Hawaii. I'm still in the early stages of starting to build... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beauty Berry Not Producing - I've had a beauty Berry bush for 5 years now and it Blooms great, but... hardly any berries in the fall. Looks like they fall off before the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
tommycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plumi's In Michigan Problem - I really have a different sort of Problem here in Michigan. Its August 21st. I usually bring my 4 plumis (Two six foot, One 4 foot, One 3 fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...