8 件の投稿
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door and garage door - Are the front door and garage door matching? If so, I'd like to do something like this for my home.
    コメント 1 件
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door and garage door - I love the front door and garage door and how they match. I'd like to do this for my home. Do you know who I can contact?
    コメント
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door and garage door - I love this matching front door and garage door. How can I get this for my home? Was looking for a darker shade, like a mahogany.
    コメント 3 件
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the kickboard - Where did you find the aluminum kickboard?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet handles - Where are the cabinet handles from? Do you recall model numbers and sizes? Thanks in advance!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hood - what size is this hood?
    コメント
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hood - love the hood! where can i find it and what's the size?
    コメント
Chasida Leshetz Sinaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the hood from? - Would like to order it.
    コメント 1 件