18 件の投稿
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior design program - Any interior design novices use an interior design program that is/was easy to use??? Or any interior designers recommend a program that is ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I buy this? - Where can I find rustic/vintage/reclaimed wood trim for a entryway like what in the picture??
    コメント 2 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I buy this?? - Where can I buy trim similar to this to do this to a wall or ceiling?
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Breezeway to covered porch - Hi. I am looking at building in a neighborhood, and building this particular floor plan. I am thinking of enclosing the breezeway, but then ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shiplap purchase - Anyone order shiplap or lath wood (small shiplap) online?? Which store??? It's challenging trying to find it locally.
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Resurface or refinish cabinets?? Any advice? Previous experience? - I'm having a home built, and I would like to change the kitchen cabinets from dark espresso to antique white. Would you recommended refinish... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remove texture from walls - Has anyone done skim coating to remove the textured look from their walls? Can you post of before and after? Did you have to do anything els... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remove texture from walls - Has anyone done skim coating to remove the textured look from their walls? Can you post of before and after? Did you have to do anything els... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior design software - Has anyone used interior designer software to help them with their home interior....that/who is not an interior designer? A program that can... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Ba-Munさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior paint brand - Which interior paint brand do you swear by?? Sherman William, Behr, Benjamin Moore or other??? If other, please tell me which brand.
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...