9 件の投稿
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
which backsplash for our kitchen ? - Which one for kitchen backsplash? All 3 are glass tiles .
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 40 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how far up to take backsplash - We will be putting up some floating shelves around the faux window but I am wondering how far to take the backsplash up the wall.
    コメント 5 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for this particular tile - Anyone have any idea where I can find this backsplash tile?
    コメント 3 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
empty area on wall - Nearing the end of our DIY kitchen and I am not sure what to do around the sink/mirror window. I was going to remove the mirror window, but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash tile help - We are still in process of remodeling our kitchen, but I need help choosing a backsplash. Want something with some color. Our sofa is a blu... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
faux mirror window in kitchen - Looking for recommendations on what to do with this faux mirror that’s located above our sink in our kitchen. We are renovating the entire k... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color cabinets? - We are renovating our kitchen. Opened two walls to be opened up. We will using butcher block as countertops and 10x5 island (a light to medi... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Load bearing wall?? - Wanting to lift sunken living room and then tear out wall between kitchen and living room. Roof trusses run parallel with the wall we want t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Ashley Rileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fireplace conversion - So not sure where to begin or explain what I am trying to accomplish to bare with me. And not sure what’s safe. We purchased this home 6 yea... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件