17 件の投稿
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing tile patterns for mud room floor. - I’m using this tile for the floor of my mud room, but I am struggling with which pattern is the best. These examples are all made with the s... 投票する
    コメント 10 件    投票 31 票
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help me match this brick wall... - We have an exposed brick wall in our kitchen that was in perfect condition before we had to do some repair work inside the chimney. Bricks w... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
subway tile backsplash next to brick wall? - I’m trying to choose the backsplash tile design for my kitchen renovation and a portion of the main appliance wall has open-faced brick. I’m... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 76 件
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is it ok to skip the deco strip? - I’m doing under-cabinet lighting on my IKEA uppers, and I’m wondering if it’s ok to skip the deco strip that typically hides the lights. Som... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is this? - Can anyone help me find the closest approximation of the paint color in the picture below? I know it's a nearly impossible task because lig... 続きを読む
    コメント 51 件
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I thought I was prepared for the sink reveal conversation but.... - I just had the dreaded discussion with my countertop templator yesterday about sink reveal, and when I asked for a zero reveal (on a firecla... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to transition Quartz into Wood for mixed material countertop? - We are going with a white veined quartz countertop on all perimeter cabinets, and have been debating whether to do the same quartz on the is... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Buying second-hand Sub-Zero - what should I know? - A local family (that I don't know personally) is renovating a house they just purchased and is selling two Sub-Zero refrigerators that were... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Brooklynさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you match switch plate covers? - We have just installed push button light switches throughout the house. The buttons are black, so I was planning to have black switch plates... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...