4 件の投稿
Rachel Roféさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should we put in the corner? - I just bought a sectional that I thought would fit our big space a lot more than it has. Since it doesn't, we need to fit the space behind t... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Rachel Roféさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should we put on the walls? - I am not so stellar at decorating quickly, but my boyfriend wants this done fast since it's an investment property. What types of paintings/... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Rachel Roféさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I put on top of the kitchen cabinets? - I have no idea what to put on these cabinets! I've seen some ideas on Pinterest but don't know where to buy anything. If you have specific i... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Rachel Roféさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How should I create my couch/dining table next to living room? - We just bought a new house. The area I'm showing is the area where we'll be putting a dining room and likely some couches next to it, as the... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件