9 件の投稿
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How was it working with your contractor? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could help me by answering this survey. It's short, 5 questions... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How was it working with your contractor? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could help me by answering this survey. It's short, 5 questions... 続きを読む
    コメント
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Class Project Survey: How was it working with a contractor? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could help me by answering this survey. It's short, 5 questions... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
4. Was it difficult to find your contractor? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could answer this survey. It's short, 4 questions and is geared... 投票する
    コメント    投票 5 票
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
3. What contributed to the results from previous questions? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could answer this survey. It's short, 4 questions and is geared... 投票する
    コメント    投票 1 票
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
2. Did your project take longer, shorter, or as expected? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could answer this survey. It's short, 4 questions and is geared... 投票する
    コメント    投票 3 票
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1. Was your estimated cost higher, lower, or equal to the final price? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could answer this survey. It's short, 4 questions and is geared... 投票する
    コメント    投票 6 票
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How was it working with a contractor? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could answer this survey. It's short, 4 questions and is geared... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Adriaan Schölvinckさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How was it working with a contractor? - I'm doing a research assignment for a class project and I'm wondering if you could answer this survey. It's short, 4 questions and is geared... 続きを読む
    コメント