24 件の投稿
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the measurements of the island? - What are the measurements of the island, as well as stove wall (length) and fridge wall (length)? Thank you
    コメント
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor question for bathrooms to rest of house - I have a one story house in Az. I’m saving to remove the saltillo (it’s in very bad condition). I have 2 bathrooms. One opens to the hallway... 続きを読む
    コメント
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
candles real or fake? - Hi are the little votives real or fake? (The ones in the wall cabinet) TIA
    コメント 1 件
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity Measurements and Shop - Can you tell me the length of this double vanity and where was it purchased? thank you
    コメント 1 件
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family Room Wall - Hi. I would love some ideas on how to use my wall space in my family room. We want to put the TV on the wall & shelves but layout still ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black edge on shower tiles - Hi, sorry one more question. What was used for the black edge that lines the shower tiles? Thx Z
    コメント
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity - Hi, can you tell us the brand/maker of vanity & what material is the countertop on vanity? I'm looking for this type of simplicity hard ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on Floor removal/install options - Hi All, I currently have satillo tile throughout majority of my house (i actually have 3 different types of flooring but that is for another... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
She'd paint color - What are the two paint colors used on the shed?
    コメント
Zoraida Salas-Allisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floors - Are the floors stained concrete?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...