7 件の投稿
Adela Ochoa-Figueroaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back Flagstone Patio - Small patio from grass and bushes to flagstone and garden :)
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Adela Ochoa-Figueroaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with my living room - Hello, I need something for the wall (right side of the tv). If I get another picture, does it have to be the exact same size of the one I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Adela Ochoa-Figueroaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with my family room :) - Hello, I would love ideas to improve my family room. Special help needed for the wall space on the right next to the tv. What could I add t... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Adela Ochoa-Figueroaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
PA Cut Bluestone for my front porch - Hello, I want to install PA cut bluestone on my front porch. Do I need to use different sizes of the cut stone or is it ok to use the same... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Adela Ochoa-Figueroaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Adela Ochoa-Figueroaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Adela Ochoa-Figueroaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント