13 件の投稿
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar stools - How can I order the bar stools through you? I need 5. How much is each bar stool and what is the manufacturer?
    コメント 1 件
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Buffet table - Can you please provide the name and brand of the buffet table?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
table - Where can I find this table?
    コメント
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table - What is the brand and name of the table?
    コメント 1 件
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet color - Can you please give me the cabinet color? Brand and number?
    コメント 1 件
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - Can you tell me the name and brand of the backsplash please?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet color - Hi can you please give me the brand and name of the color for the cabinets?
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 1 件
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bookshelfs - What is the white behind the bookshelfs? Is there glass there or it's just a white wall with led lighting?
    コメント 1 件
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table - Where can I find the table and chairs?
    コメント
Vasya-Olga Bileyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace - What is that separating the fireplace and tv? That strip? is any way I can order that from you?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...