22 件の投稿
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
should I add something over bed: teen boy room - New room for 14 year old boy who wanted industrial looking bedroom. Not sure if I should put something over bed. And if so what?!?! Or shoul... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Almost done!! - Finally getting to the end!!! Just want to finish!!! Any suggestions?!?! Anything to add! I know I need curtains but what?!?! What will go w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for the final wow factor! - Been working on my living room area which is my front entrance room to my house. Gotten great ideas and finally completing the finishing tou... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
At a loss! Don't know where to start! - Have this large space. Don't know where to get coffee tables! Am fixated on how to cover the window and what to put over the sofa that I imm... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
At a loss! Don't know where to start! - Have this large space. Don't know where to get coffee tables! Am fixated on how to cover the window and what to put over the sofa that I imm... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 27 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
At a loss! Don't know where to start! - Have this large space. Don't know where to get coffee tables! Am fixated on how to cover the window and what to put over the sofa that I imm... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
At a loss! Don't know where to start! - Have this large space. Don't know where to get coffee tables! Am fixated on how to cover the window and what to put over the sofa that I imm... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
At a loss! Don't know where to start! - Have this large space. Don't know where to get coffee tables! Am fixated on how to cover the window and what to put over the sofa that I imm... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Vanessa Sierra-Torresさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Our new sitting area in entrance - Need help!!! I am overwhelmed by this space. Just got furniture. Love rug and wall color. I just don't know what tables, wall art, and how t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...