4 件の投稿
KK Chavanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help for Car Shade/ Roofing in front of House till Compound wall. - Sir I want to make car shade/roofing till compound wall. Entrance of house is from West side so direct sunlight comes in hall and room, so i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
KK Chavanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help for Car Shade/ Roofing in front of House till Compound wall. - Sir I want to make car shade/roofing till compound wall. Entrance of house is from West side so direct sunlight comes in hall and room, so i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
KK Chavanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Needs Suggestion for Exterior Colour Combination - Sir, I want to colour my house , I need suggestion for it. Please suggest best colour combination for it. I leave in area where temperature ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
KK Chavanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Needs Idea for Exterior Colour Combition - Sir I want to colour my house please suggest best colour combination for it I can send you photos of my house for it.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件