16 件の投稿
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to deal with Landscaper who didn't deliver... - Hi everyone, wanted to see what you all think about this situation and any suggestions or comments are appreciated. I am redoing the front y... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to choose healthy trees at the nursery? - Wondering if you can help me out. I am thinking of purchasing these three trees, but I am a little worried at all the branches at the botto... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
River Birch or Vitex? - I am wanting to plant 3 trees, to screen the two big windows on the right, in a flower bed of about 50”...with of either groundcover or dre... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
are those river birches? - Do they get really wide? These seem to be so close together...is this a dwarf version?
    コメント 1 件
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Steel edging installation - I am looking to install 4-8 inch high planter like steel edging for a flowerbed. Just wondering what is the proper way to anchor these to t... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
steel edging question - I love the look of the steel edging. How high above the ground should they be usually?
    コメント 3 件
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
IPE pool decking...oiled or leave natural? - I like the look of oiled IPE but wondering about its maintenance with it being around the pool....and wondering about the leeching of the oi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Winnie Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
who makes this firepit? - could you please share?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...