5 件の投稿
Mike Schmidtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is that definitely Dockside Boardwalk 6" x 48"? - We're about to order Dockside Boardwalk and love how it looks in this project. But those boards seem longer than 48" which is really throwi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Mike Schmidtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looks beautiful. Do you know the Adura Dockside color? Boardwalk? - We're looking at Adura Dockside Boardwalk for our basement, but thought to tell from samples. Looks great in the picture, wondering if that... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mike Schmidtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the floor, wondering exactly what that is so that I can copy it? - Love the floor, wondering exactly what that is so that I can copy it?
    コメント
Mike Schmidtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you know the brand and color of that flooring? - Do you know the brand and color of that flooring?
    コメント
Mike Schmidtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get the coffee table video game? - I love the coffee table video game - wondering if you did that yourself or if I can buy one somewhere.
    コメント