5 件の投稿
Shannon Zirkle-Prabhakarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Table for home in India - Any ideas on what to do with this kitchen table? My husband grew up with this table and he would like to keep it. I am considering adding ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Shannon Zirkle-Prabhakarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hutch: My First Paint Job - I absolutely hated this hutch. A friend suggested painting it white. This was my first time refinishing furniture. It's definitely not the b... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Shannon Zirkle-Prabhakarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hutch: First Paint Job - I absolutely hated this hutch. A friend suggested painting it white. This was my first time refinishing furniture. It's definitely not the b... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Shannon Zirkle-Prabhakarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hutch: First Paint Job - I absolutely hated this hutch. We inherited it from my father-in-law when we moved. After buying our couch I couldn't justify purchasing a n... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Shannon Zirkle-Prabhakarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! What to do with my Kitchen Table? - I have recently got a new couch and reprinted my hutch. Now I need help with what to do with my kitchen table. Any suggestions?
    コメント 1 件