24 件の投稿
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Modern black windows - Project is in Colorado. I just got a quote back for Marvin Elevate windows and it's come in at 99k. That's seems insane for a windows. An... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Modern carpeting - This forum has always been great at lending advice and I need some now. I purchased a home in Crested Butte, Colorado and I'm turning it in... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout - For the grout line that joins your Neolith countertop to the tile, do you just use normal grout? Or do you use a special (more flexible) ma... 続きを読む
    コメント
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom Window Treatments - I received a quote from the Shade Store which seemed exorbitantly high for 3 medium windows + 2 tiny windows ($2500 range). I really like t... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Neolith- botched install - My new estatuario Neolith counters were installed and after the fabricator left, I noticed that the edging of one part of the counter top wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet pull - I love this cabinet pull. Who makes it? Thx!
    コメント 2 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile transition- what do you think? - My tile will be laid in a brickwork setting, above the range and either side of the upper cabinets (17” of visible tile) . I have a large wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pittosporum--help! - One of our Pittosporum's (in a row of 7) decided to turn yellowish brown in maybe 1/4 of the plant. At the time, I felt the leaves and they... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shipping - I can't find any shipping information for this item. Is it currently in stock and ready to ship? What is the lead time if not?
    コメント 1 件
waterchickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Floor - I've got a height differential problem between my bathroom and existing hardwood floors. And I really need some help! When they built this... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...