27 件の投稿
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are these Black Knights okay to plant? - Hi - I just took delivery of 100+ plants from a wholesale nursery that I've used in the past with great success. I'm new to Canna's and want... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Heat pump quote - Opinion please - Hi - I would like to share my first quote from an American Standard dealer... About our house: 3050 total sqft brick home with two heat pump... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
XPOST - Help choosing retaining wall material - I know this may be out of place and IâÂÂll know if no one responds..haha IâÂÂve had good luck with my inside remodeling projects on this f... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help choose retaining wall material - I would like some opinions on retaining wall material. WeâÂÂve had 23 treeâÂÂs (Bradford pear and pine) and numerous old shrubs removed in... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art for fireplace - Me again!! Well, before I pull the trigger I thought I would see what everyone thinks of our final two choices. We would like to create a fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 54 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mantel shelf installed - Well, it took almost a month for the mantel to arrive but we really like it. It's very close to our floor color even though it looks black (... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1 panel, 2 panel, valance, solid, pattern....ugh. - So it's time to start researching window treatments and I'm clueless. We are usually drawn to geometric patterns but I'm thinking we need to... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My cool ceiling fan - Even though I consider myself a handy guy I HATE playing electrician. I have terrible luck and something ALWAYS comes up when I attempt this... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My first Etsy purchase - I'm so glad someone recommended this site in one of my threads. I've spent hours browsing this past week and I learned I really like the kni... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
waltbscさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I gave in...Lets choose a mantel - The wife asked about it again so I will order one next week. We have three choices in three colors, fun times again! ha ha They are all the... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
もっと見る...