11 件の投稿
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help rearranging furniture. - We moved into our house over a year ago. Since then, this front room has mostly been empty. We are pretty sure the family room is too overst... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas on front room - We just moved into a house we love. Only problem is, I think we have too much space...LOL if that's possible. Its a LONG ranch style house. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 31 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Finding my style - Hi, we are waiting to hear back about a house we are buying but in the meantime I could use some advice. The front door opens to the living ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen sink - we are looking to move to a new home and I love farmhouse style kitchens, however I am not convinced of a farmhouse (white) sink. We current... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wanting to remodel - My husband and I are researching and gathering info on whether or not we should remodel our current home. So in that line, where do you star... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coffe table and recliner - Our leather couch reclines, can you still put a coffee table with a reclining couch? I can post pictures if necessary but thought I would ju... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need more decorating help in living room - I've posted about this room in the past but... This is our living room. We watch tv here, entertain here, build Legos here :) etc. I need s... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need more decorating help in living room - I've posted about this room in the past but... This is our living room. We watch tv here, entertain here, build Legos here :) etc. I need s... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More help needed in this living room. - This is our living room. Its the first thing you see as you walk in to our home. We painted the walls a creamy yellow and the back wall is a... 続きを読む
    コメント 55 件
wallizgrlさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help!! What should I put above the buffet? - Here are some photos of our newly painted dining room wall. I think I like the color, its a dark burgundy shad...but not sure what to do abo... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
もっと見る...