34 件の投稿
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Scotchguarding necessary for performance fabrics? - I bought some furniture at a clearance center of a local furniture chain. You buy the exact piece, no warranties, etc - but the prices are ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
They Grew Better than I thought they Would. Now what do I do? - I got some help from all of you about five years ago when I planted a border bed of hosta around my patio. I had myself convinced that at le... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to Remove a Neglected Garden - I have a reasonably large (maybe 20ft 20ft) perennial garden in the back of my yard. Talking to neighbors, it seems that it has been neglect... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Charming but Smaller or "Not so Wow" but Less Tight - I think we have narrowed down our search to two homes. One is a 1928 Tudor style (with addition) and the other is a 1980 colonial. It's no... 続きを読む
    コメント 63 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
11 year old kitchen - Spruce it up or leave alone - Our kitchen was redone by previous owners 11 years ago. We have done nothing to it other than replace the refrigerator because that had to b... 続きを読む
    コメント 84 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone up for a hypothetical facade update challenge? - My neighborhood abounds with mansard style roof homes. We are looking for a 4br home but want to stay in a one mile radius of our current ho... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how important is cub appeal (style of house) - Just curious what people think. I'm willing to look past an outdated or just "not my style" exterior if the inside is good for our... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this layout OK? - Can someone please take a look at this listing (below) and look at pictures 3 through 5 and let me know if this kitchen layout is OK to work... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
X-Post: Cork next to hardwood. Any thoughts? - I'm X-posting this in Decorating and Flooring. I had someone come to look at my living room and dining room today to give me a quote on new ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
wagnerpeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
X-Post: Cork next to hardwood. Any thoughts? - I'm X-posting this in Decorating and Flooring. I had someone come to look at my living room and dining room today to give me a quote on new ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...