6 件の投稿
vvandermeerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark Kitchen, little natural light. - our kitchen is in the centre of our home and has not a lot of natural light. Also, only has 8 foot ceilings. how can I brighten the kitche... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
vvandermeerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark Kitchen, little natural light. - our kitchen is in the centre of our home and has not a lot of natural light. Also, only has 8 foot ceilings. how can I brighten the kitche... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
vvandermeerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cable Rail for Deck - How well do you think cable railing will stand against kids? I'm envisioning it being all saggy and sloppy looking after my boys attempt to... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
vvandermeerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help Replacing Wood Burning Fireplace with Woodstove - These photo's are terrible, sorry. They're from a showing of a house we're in the midst of purchasing. It needs a lot of work. This 3 side... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
vvandermeerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Help - Where do I begin? Photo 1: behind post is the wall oven and cabinetry, doorway is to large walk in pantry, hole beside doorway is for fridg... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
vvandermeerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front of house looks like back of house. - It was difficult to get photos due to bush overgrowth and rain. We're considering purchasing this house but the front is awkward. In the sec... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件