7 件の投稿
Victoria Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Neglected Backyard overhaul help - We moved into a house (ON, Canada) just over a year ago and to say that the backyard was neglected would be an gross understatement (before ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
Victoria Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Yard ideas? - I moved into the house just over a year ago and am finally trying to get around to decide about what to do with the front yard. The previous... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Victoria Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Woody vine - Hi! I had a fence put in and they ripped down this gigantic woody vine that went the way up to the hydro wires. I thought was dead but it ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Victoria Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscaping Mock-up program? - Hi Everyone - Does anyone know of a free program where I can take a picture of the front of the house and just add pictures of plants/lands... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Victoria Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Keep or pull? - Weeding my new garden which was very neglected by previous owners. Does anyone know what this is? Should I keep it?
    コメント 5 件
Victoria Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tree? Shrub? Weed? - Just moved into a house and am trying to figure out all sorts of plants from the very very neglected garden. In the front lawn it seems like... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Victoria Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help identifying please - I have a new house and a new, very overgrown and wild garden which I am currently trying to weed. I'm a newbie - can someone help identify ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件