12 件の投稿
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Instant Hot Connected to Reverse Osmosis System - I have been researching instant hot dispensers that can be used with RO systems. Two brands claim to be compatible: Tomlinson and Waterstone... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes the chairs? Do they swivel? Thanks. - Who makes the chairs? Do they swivel? Thanks.
    コメント
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can my kids walk on the lids for the pool cover? - I am installing an in-ground pool with an integrated cover. My pool contractor wants to charge me an additional $3800 to install extra-stren... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior door hardware with rosettes? - I have selected a Baldwin knob with a rectangular rosette (approximately 5" high) for the interior doors in our new home. My question i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colors? - If you still have the info, I would love to know the colors of pebble tec and concrete stain used on the coping, as well as the tile at the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the gorgeous blue tile? - What is the source for the gorgeous blue tile?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 10 件
vshapiroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who manufactures the sliding doors? - Who manufactures the sliding doors? Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...