11 件の投稿
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Radiators? - Hi, I am new to radiators. Is it safe to hang oil and watercolor paintings above them? I know it is a closed system, but I am worried about ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding designer !! - Hi, I have nearly finished my restoration of this old Victorian, but now I have all this stuff that I don't have any idea where it belongs, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small living room, lots of windows - Does anyone have ideas for this ? How to place large pieces of furniture, sofa, 3 club chairs, a fireplace and a radiator that need to be ex... 続きを読む
    コメント
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contractor dilemma - Hi.. I am frazzled. I have been using the same contractor for over a year, trying to finish up my old house restoration. Now, a lot has been... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should i kill the grass that is covering my very old brick patio or no - I am finishing up the old girl, small deck being built off the kitchen. There is a very old brick patio to the right on this picture. Should... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
experience with direct vent fireplace installation? - I live in an old 1890 house, have one blank outside wall and no chimney possible. Has anyone put in a direct vent fireplace? are they expens... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lots of dilemmas to come.. - I love this site! Thank you to everyone! Super good ideas! And nice people.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who to ask? - I have way too much furniture for my house. I am moving in soon, in June .....everything is crated and stored here at my new old house in th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help for master bedroom Small Victorian - Thanks in advance! I am about to move in to my newly restored Victorian house. The Master is small, many windows and doors so not much solid... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
vixenhouseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile backsplash above the small backsplash part of quartz counter top? - Is this done? The countertop comes with a backsplash, i guess 3-4 inches. Do people ever tile that space between the built in countertop and... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...