25 件の投稿
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the packaged dimensions and weight of this product? - What are the packaged dimensions and weight of this chandelier for shipping? Much appreciated.
    コメント 1 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I purchase the pendant lights? - I love these lights and am looking for something similar for my entry. Where can I purchase this fitting? Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pillow fabric - What is the name of the fabric used on the pillow? It's gorgeous!
    コメント 1 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Another curbside find! How should I restore this chair? - Found this old chair on the sidewalk. I love the shape of it and I'd really like to bring it into this century. I'd love to hear some sugges... 続きを読む
    コメント 71 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the rug from? - Hi Rebecca. Love that rug! Is it a rug which you purchased or is it a wall to wall carpet that you had cut into a rug? I would love to know ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Heavy?? - I'm considering this huge light fixture for my entryway. Love it! But does it really weigh 149 pounds??? It seems excessively heavy! Will th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixture dimensions - Hi Jami, I can't find this light fixture on Restoration Hardware's website. I Just wanted to know if the dimensions and weight of the flush... 続きを読む
    コメント
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - Gorgeous room! Could I ask for the name of that amazing wallpaper?
    コメント 1 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Found this settee/loveseat/sofa. Need some ideas! - Hi everyone, I've found another piece of furniture that someone was throwing away! This gorgeous little loveseat. I spotted it sitting ne... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
visionaire1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color? - What is the darker paint color on the wall? It's beautiful!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...