5 件の投稿
victorianrevivalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painter came today - am I being too critical? - Painters just left and noticed at least 7 obvious wet drips on the paint trim and paint pooling on the bottom. Also he painted the wood stai... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 36 件
victorianrevivalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood repair/prep/prime exterior - We need to prep and prime the exposed exterior while we decide on paint colors. I'm seeing differences in opinions on type of products to us... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
victorianrevivalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscape design on a budget - Hello everyone, first off I would like to say thank you to everyone who gives feedback to the design dilemmas posted on this site. Some of u... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
victorianrevivalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help for living and dining room in old Victorian house - Hello everyone, I'm having a hard time trying to commit to a design style and I am hoping someone can help. Bought and will be renovating ou... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
victorianrevivalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with exterior paint ideas for old Victorian home - I am horrible at selecting colors and see many paint ideas but am having an incredibly hard time trying to find out what would look great on... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件