5 件の投稿
Vicki Kirkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can I find the powder room sink? - I love the side trough sink. Who makes it? or where can I find similar ?
    コメント 2 件
Vicki Kirkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I keep cars from parking in my front yard?? - I want to get some of these small concrete pyramids to protect my grass. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can find them?? I... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
Vicki Kirkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who Manufacturers the tub and glass? - What is the manufacturer and dimensions of the tub and glass?
    コメント 1 件
Vicki Kirkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need to reduce noise since installing laminate flooring - I replaced my carpet with laminate on the 2nd floor where our bedrooms are. Now the noise from footsteps and everything else from room to ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Vicki Kirkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the tall cabinet included? - Does the tall cabinet come with vanity?
    コメント