67 件の投稿
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with hydrangea- I'll post pics in comments - These have done great the last two years, but they have stems that are being chewed or rotting off at the base and the leaves look terrible.... 続きを読む
   
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Petal Pushers: Pool Party at Pat's!!! - Pat is going to be finishing up her pool and I've invited us all over to her house! Who's going to to be there?! RSVP here! Vic
    コメント 17 件
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
UPDATE: March Madness #2 - I'm not going to re-post the rules since we are already sending. But, I do want to say..... DAN, I think I know what you're getting!!!! LOL... 続きを読む
    コメント 67 件
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
new: mnf - march madness!! - Ok everyone, it's time for the madness to begin!! Are you all ready????????? I know spring is getting closer (at least we all hope!) and eve... 続きを読む
    コメント 151 件
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ardell - I can't believe there is no review for Ardell yet! I just did a great seed swap with her, and she sent extras! Thanks, Vic
    コメント
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: Red Raspberries - I just dug up some of these to transplant to my yard and got a little carried away, now I have some extra to trade : ) The woman told me th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HAVE: 'Bumpy Pumpkin' seeds - These are fresh from the pumpkin we got for Halloween, I thought it would be a neat pumpkin to carve a witch face on and the bumps would be ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
UPDATE: Petal Pushers - Halloween Masquerade - part 3 - Let's try this again : ) Tracyvine - rec'd Sassybutterfly/Wendy - rec'd Dieg01991/Amy - Raggedyann/Annie Margaret_2007 Debbya ejmoore/... 続きを読む
    コメント 51 件
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
UPDATE: Petal Pushers - Halloween Masquerade - part 2 - Part 2!!! : ) Tracyvine - rec'd Sassybutterfly/Wendy Dieg01991/Amy - Raggedyann/Annie Margaret_2007 Debbya ejmoore/Joan - Pat_6 - Vi... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
Vic Billings, MTさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New seed catalog - I'm done for!! - Has anyone gotten the 2009 T&M seed catalog? They have a $10 off coupon in it, no minimum order required! I wonder if I can stay under... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...