10 件の投稿
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stars - Can you tell me where the fiber lights are from? I would love to get this done in my daughters room.
    コメント
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Space size - How large would the patio need to be to fit this circular set in?
    コメント 1 件
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dimensions rt? - Are these dimensions correct? I see 59" and 39" but the sofas look similar.
    コメント 1 件
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter ht? - Does this come in counter height?
    コメント 1 件
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backyard pool seating - What would you do? Add a daybed where landscaping is with 4 lounge chairs? Or 2 daybeds on raised deck and fix landscaping? This area receiv... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Glamour in antique kitchen - Any am suggestions to help glam up the kitchen? I love blk/White/grey with a splash of Color but the off white or cream cabinets through me ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Glamour in kitchen - My cabinets are antique white but I'd love to do white/black or white/glass or glass/silver and then add a color.advice to glam this up and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Veronica Wardakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント