4 件の投稿
vedikasethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick the colour for my curtains - I have ordered a new sofa set for my living room and the colour for the sofa is teal (in cotton fabric). I have attached the exact colour ph... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
vedikasethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper Dilemma! - I found this photo on Houzz and I love the wallpaper, I am looking for something similar for my room. I was wondering if I do not paint the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
vedikasethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colour curtains will go best with a mint green wall? - I just got one wall of bedroom painted a mint green colour (the rest are white)- what colour curtains would look best in the room (apart fro... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
vedikasethさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tiny Bedroom Decor - I found this photo on houzz and I like how well this tiny room has been maintained, I have a spare room about the same size in my apartment ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件