20 件の投稿
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandlelier for Cherry Hill - I need a chandelier for Cherry Hill. This home is huge built in 1903, but I need to replace a chandelier that was removed by a family membe... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the curtains! Where did they come from? - The embroidery on the drapes is fantastic and I love the color of the drapes!
    コメント
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscaping help needed - I have this section where I have a deck on the back and would like to create a walkway up to deck. How should this be landscaped for a welco... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
vintage pillow - will the vintage pillow be in stock anytime soon? Love it
    コメント 1 件
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Our House "Cherry Hill" wants some love. Ideas for the Kitchen anyone? - 10 ft ceilings, can rearrange and redo. Everything left the way it was when we bought it so just want to start somewhere. Here is the front ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
To paint or to Clean and refurbish the wood? - House built in 1903. What should we do, paint the posters and banisters or try cleaning them and see the wood.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Old home built in 1903. Should we clean and re stain or paint?
    コメント
vickie chaffinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...