34 件の投稿
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeking Exterior Color Suggestions - I’m in the process of closing on this 2 Unit Rental Property. There are clearly no lack of things needing to be addressed to stabilize the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I do to add curb appeal? - This is an investment property I just purchased. I have several other properties within eyesight of this one and purchased it because it is... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeking Creative Ideas for this Fireplace - Hoping you all have some creative solutions to dealing with this odd fireplace- This is soon to be our new home. It is right full of stra... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeking HELP to figure out how to use this space- - This home is a 1963 split level with a somewhat odd main level. What is cool is it is a waterfront property with spectacular views! This sp... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could you share the brand and color of the stain you chose? - Elizabeth, Your design choices for this home are timeless and stunning! There are surprising elements I never would have thought to put tog... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you tell me the manufacturer of the sink? - Wow what a beautiful space - Thank you for sharing...
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need HELP with New Entertainment Center - I would appreciate any suggestions/ help accessorizing our new entertainment center. I'm at a loss with how to pull this price together so ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with selecting an Area Rug - We are having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what color or style of Area Rug to use in this room. Any advice would be greatly appr... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Area Rug Dilemma - We are having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what color or style of Area Rug to use in this room. Any advice would be greatly appr... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Valecrestさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinions of Fabric Choice Wanted - My wife and I are purchasing a Basset Custom Upholstery Couch. It is the extra large estate model. (Will be replacing the Burgundy Leath... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
もっと見る...