6 件の投稿
Valerie Mayoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I couldn't find a console table - I was shopping for a console table/ server with two shelves to fit in front of my Dining room window. What I found was to short/ long , only... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 2 件
Valerie Mayoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Think outside the Box. - I purchased an Apron sink from Lowes for under $350 and added a $30.00 towel rack. Done.
    コメント
Valerie Mayoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Surface preparation, base only. - Is the wood treated with anything that would paint not to adhere to it?
    コメント
Valerie Mayoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size - What are the dimensions ?
    コメント
Valerie Mayoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen remodel. Relocating my laundry/ Pantry to what once saw a screened porch.
    コメント
Valerie Mayoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Same but smaller - Can this 30 inch towel bar be shortened, say to about 24inches? I'm planning on having the same style bar pulls on my kitchen cabinets, and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件