9 件の投稿
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the diameter of each of the 4 vases? Nov. 25th 2016 - Do the planters have drain holes? Please answer ASAP. I would like to buy today. Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the diameter of each planter? Do they have drain holes? - What is the diameter of each planter? Do they have drain holes?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the paint color in this room? - I LOVE how much it changes in the light. I like it both kinds of light.
    コメント
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I buy this in Oil Rubbed Bronze? - If not, does the glass and bulb come out so I can paint it myself? Thank you for your swift response!
    コメント
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the floor! Manufacturer and style # please? - Beautiful floor! Great job! I love the variation of color. Is this engineered hardwood? If so, it is the most realistic I've seen. Most is w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor tile: manufacturer & style name or number please? - Who is the manufacturer of this floor tile? What is the name of the style, please? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
overwhelmed would-be decoratorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
re: large floor tile, name of manufacturer and style, please? - I love the floor tile in front of the sink. I would love it for our entryway and in through the bathroom and laundry area. Is it porcelain o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件