14 件の投稿
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need backsplash ideas for BRIGHTLY colored room! - We're trying to decide if we want the entire wall covered or just a short backsplash that behind the stove extends up to the hood. Maybe a l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with colorful floor layout for walkout studio - As soon as the drywall is complete I will be considering flooring for our walk-out basement. The floor will be continuous between four separ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need perennial planting ideas to create an interesting entrance! - There have been so many items on our to-do list for our newly-built house that we're just now starting to think about plantings. We needed ... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reupholstering furniture for outdoors - We have a rather large group (8 or 9) of the Herman Miller Chadwick sectional pieces with their original orange upholstery, but unfortunatel... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outlet options for kitchen - suggestions? - Well, the outlets in the kitchen are truly awful. They're too high and of course are builder's grade white plastic. We had the counter ins... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Soap dispenser dilemna - I'm on the lookout for some sort of large, soap dispenser. When I say large, I mean something that is 24-36 oz size for shampoo, but of co... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vacuum recommendations? - Our new home is 80% hardwood and the rest is tile. Any recommendations for a vacuum? As much as I loved our Dyson I noticed at the old hou... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Legrand Adorne outlets & switches (pros?/cons?) - Anyone here familiar with them? We're getting close to the move-in date on our new house and we just really hate the white builder's grade... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
unruliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
and…..the kitchen is DONE! - The budget to renovate this room AND the laundry/pantry was only $1500 so this renovation was done by me…..just me. Before: A very small... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 11 件    コメント 42 件
もっと見る...