21 件の投稿
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom Corkboard? - How was that cork board made? I would love to replicate!
    コメント 1 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door Hardware/Knobs - I'd love to know the brand/model of the door knobs. Thanks!
    コメント 3 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door Hardware/Knob - I'd love to know the brand/model of the door hardware/knob. Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Charging Drawer - How do you avoid the cord of the power strip from getting in the way of the drawer opening/closing? Doesn't the rigidity get in the way?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim/Casings - Can you tell me about the trim/casings? Is it custom? I'm loving it and would love to replicate!
    コメント
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flipper Doors - I would love to do flipper doors for my laundry closet. Would I order regular interior doors per usual, and then is it just a matter of find... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Closet Lighting: Automatic? Motion Sensor? - We have two regular wall closets in our master bedroom, and I would like to install lights that automatically turn on when the doors are ope... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outlet? - What does the outlet/power cord look like behind the drawer? Are there any issues with the cords/electrical line getting in the way of the d... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 1 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Charging Station/Drawer - How does the outlet connect behind the drawer? Are there any issues with the cord/electrical line getting in the way of the drawer opening/c... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
tykim1229さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floors - And are these walnut floors?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...