8 件の投稿
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Exterior Color Choices -- Paint and WIndows - This is a picture of my house from the real estate ad in 2013. It remains the same color. We did add some shutters on either side of the win... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dated 1990s Exterior - I could definitely use some help with exterior modifications to our house, built in the early 1990s. To my eye, the bricks are a warm co... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Contemporary" 1990 home -- ideas to make it more classic/traditional? - I am open to suggestions on how to update the exterior appearance of my home. It was built in 1990. Any ideas are welcome. I like craftsman ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chicken Little and Painted Ceilings - So call me old-fashioned, but I've never made the leap from having white ceilings throughout my adode. How do you feel? Do you change your c... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Talk me down...opinions on cream wall-to-wall carpet - So I bought a new house and get to change the carpet. The house is dark inside, and there is a dungeon-like basement. The current carpet is ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 65 件
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior Design -- In General.... - Although I feel I do a fairly OK job with decorating, I know I play it safe. I generally go with neutrals and but my color in area rugs (mid... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
twelvegatesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to turn traditional oak raised panel kitchen into Arts and Crafts or Craftsman look - I am tired of this kitchen and would like to make it look more Arts/Crafts or Craftsman-like. I think there isn't much I can do unless I cha... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件