18 件の投稿
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
First time home buyer. Advice or what would you do differently? - Hi All. I am finally caving and thinking of buying a home. I’ve always been the person that felt I didn’t need to subscribe to the idea that... 続きを読む
    コメント 44 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Midcentury modern home builder? - Hello. Can anyone recommend a reputable and good home builder in the Atlanta area that specifically specializes in mid century modern?Someth... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Organizing shelves - Trying to get opinions on my knick knacks to see if it's too cluttered and if I should remove some things. Some of these things I've purchas... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New sectional/confined space - Hello. I recently purchased a sectional from Macys that hasn't arrived yet. I'm trying to determine how my setup will be in a confined space... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Where did you get this gorgeous rug?
    コメント 2 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Where was the rug purchased
    コメント
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - Love love this entire room. Where is the wallpaper from. The gray and the one that looks like bricks. Are they two different wallpapers or j... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plant - Where is the plant from
    コメント 1 件
tw017155さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...