8 件の投稿
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Citrus leaf tips browning - Hi, My two year old citrus tree which is generally robust shape has some leaves whose tips are starting to turn brown. What could be causin... 続きを読む
    コメント
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What citrus disease is this? (if at all) - I have this growing on the upper trunk of my pomelo plant. A few tiny spots seem to be on the leaves too, though I keep knocking it off. Is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Citrus blooming but not setting fruit - My container citrus started blooming in November. Initially, it set around two dozen fruit, but most dropped off. I had three nice looking f... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lemon plant losing leaves - Hi, I grow a lemon plant in a clay pot. I got it in March so it is it's first winter with me. I live in Delhi, India and the night temperatu... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lemon fruiting soon after layering - Hi, So I have a peculiar issue. I air layered a lemon tree from a relative's house. The tree was fruiting at that time, but this particular... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Guava Plant Dropping Leaves At Alarming Rate - I bought a grafted guava tree recently (online). It came after having been wrapped up in a card board box for three days. I repotted it wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Worried about my citrus - Hi, I had posted yesterday about snipping off a sideshoot from my citrus. However, I am concerned my citrus is not doing too well. The new... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Tushaarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I cut off this branch from my citrus? - A little background. I bought this citrus plant (lemon) off eBay as they're not very common where I live (Delhi, India). It came with two u... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件