9 件の投稿
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do these rugs come larger and if so, how much? Sold in San Francisco? - I am interested in one that is 2' x3' and possibly 5' x 7' black and white alternating rectangles getting increasingly smaller as they get t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
want simple backsplash to bring a classic feel to modern white kitchen - I have an all white kitchen with dark floors, (similar to Lew Loft in NYC) no upper cabinets, just drawers, with two 87 inch floating shelv... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the kitchen backsplash and where can it be purchased? - I have Calacatta marble counters, white cabinets, white walls and would like a simple classic backsplash. Thank you. This kitchen is truly b... 続きを読む
    コメント
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen pulls - I have flat panel lower drawer cabinets in my kitchen. Size is 34 inches wide, two are 30 inches, two 24 inches and 36 inch sink cabinet wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with kitchen floor design - I am down to subfloor in L-shaped kitchen/tv den with small couch and chair.(Kitchen area is long, while tv area is 10x10feet). Subfloor run... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black and white room - Looking for a simple white painted room with black or charcoal gray painted trim
    コメント 3 件
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom tiles - Do black bathroom tiles show as much hair and dust as white floor tiles?
    コメント 6 件
turkelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
armillary - Where can this large armillary be purchased and the cost? Thank you
    コメント 1 件