5 件の投稿
Helen Haislmaierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this umbrella base need weighting down? - Some umbrellas suggest putting concrete slabs on to weight the base down/ensure it doesn't blow over. Do you need to do that with this one?
    コメント 1 件
Helen Haislmaierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this have a dimmer ? - I love this but want scones that dim. If this doesn't, do you have any similar that do? Thanks.
    コメント 3 件
Helen Haislmaierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this available to mount on a left-sided wall? - This looks as though it would only work if the wall you want to mount it on is on the right side? My wall is on the left side so do you mak... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Helen Haislmaierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the ceramic soap dish fixed or easily removable? - I'm concerned that if the ceramic soap dish moves too easily it may fall off and break in the sink. However, if you can't remove it, how can... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Helen Haislmaierさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get the cabient pulls? - I love the draw pulls/cabinet hardware. Who is the manufacturer & where can I get them? Thanks so much.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件