4 件の投稿
ttjiangttさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lovely ding set! May I ask where you got it from? - I'm looking for a good place to get some oriental pieces since my fiance and I are from China originally.
    コメント
ttjiangttさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with circular/triangular/fan-shaped room - Hi, We're trying to come up with a way to arrange the two bedrooms in the following floor plan that would avoid looking right up to a corner... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
ttjiangttさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with circular/triangular/fan-shaped room - Hi, We're trying to come up with a way to arrange the two bedrooms in the following floor plan that would avoid looking right up to a corner... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ttjiangttさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rescue smoothie stained wall - Our wall is stained by smoothie. We tried to clean it up with water (when it was still wet) and sparkling water afterwards. Nothing worked. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 10 件