10 件の投稿
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What flooring is used? Is it real hardwood? - I am looking for a hardwood I can use in both master bathroom and bedroom.
    コメント
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture placement for Living room with TV and FP on opposite walls - Please help this indecisive girl out! Ready for a house makeover and want to start with our LR. Can’t make up my mind on what furniture to b... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stain color for posts and beams - Is there a stain on the beams and posts or just a sealer?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Paint, stain or whitewash the undercladding - We are building this poorhouse to look like a barn. We have reclaimed barn wood at the interior siding and stone fireplace and stamped conc... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stain color? - Is this all reclaimed or did you stain the ceiling?
    コメント 1 件
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please tell me where I can purchase this bench! - exactly what I have been looking for!
    コメント 1 件
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Doors! - Love these doors! I want barn style doors on our pool house but was told I couldn't get them weather proof/tight. These look like they are c... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are doors able to be weather tight? - Love all your doors! Are they weathertight or is there an option to make them?
    コメント
tsdelityさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colors - Is the cabinet, ceiling and trim all the same color? Can you please tell me what it is?
    コメント