9 件の投稿
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black wallpaper? - The dark wall is stunning! Is this wallpaper? Where can we find something like this, it's gorgeous?!
    コメント 1 件
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can i get that amazing gray rope poof/stool?? - I love the gray poof. where can I find it?
    コメント
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can this artwork be purchaesed?! - Can you tell me where the artwork was purchased? I love the simplicity of this room with the colorful artwork as a focus. Love the mix of st... 続きを読む
    コメント
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can I find the couch and bench for this room? I LOVE this room! - This is a gorgeous room! The leather bench is brilliant. Where might I find a similar one?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how did you make the "wall" around the fireplace? is it electric? - I love this fireplace surround and am wanting something just like to house the TV and an electric wall mount fireplace. This is fabulous!!
    コメント 1 件
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can we get these amazing chairs???!! - I love this room. So simple, so perfect.
    コメント 1 件
trying2finishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The artwork is exquisite.,Is this a commissioned piece? - The artwork is exquisite. Is this a commissioned piece? Are any of the items in this room available for sale- ie pillows, artwork, bed frame... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件