13 件の投稿
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Driveway gate placement? - We are ready to install fencing around our new home and are having trouble deciding where to place the driveway gate. It will have 2 doors t... 続きを読む
    コメント
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to buy additional basket? - I recently purchased this vanity and would like to know where I can buy an additional basket. Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door for Narrow Wall Opening? - We had some dead space under our staircase that we could use for broom/mop storage, so my husband cut out an opening (approx 12" wide) ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Measurement Question - Does the width include the countertop?
    コメント 1 件
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decking Color Selection - It's nearing time to order composite decking for our home and we are struggling with color selection. The siding is Sable Brown by Certainte... 続きを読む
    コメント
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door, Decking & Railing Colors? - Greetings. I need to decide on an entry door, decking and railing for our new home. Entry Door - I'm considering a 3/4 clear glass door ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the stacked cabinets! - What sizes are the bottoms and tops? Thank you.
    コメント
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
trublu58さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...