23 件の投稿
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the dimensions of this court - Also is it considered permeable?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Very charming design. - Can you share what the hedges are? skip laurel? boxwood? thx
    コメント
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what a wonderful space - Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the hedges are surrounding the pool. I love the height and depth of these. Thanks in advanc... 続きを読む
    コメント
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
mouldings in radius rooms - Hi I just built a radius room off the back of my house 12’ diameter with 6’ radius with 5 windows. I was curious if you were able to get sto... 続きを読む
    コメント
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Walnut floors - Are these floors stained or are they just urethane thx
    コメント 1 件
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the door - Hi I was wondering who built the custom door?
    コメント
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garage door - Is this actually 1 door made to look like 2 doors? How wide is this door? Thanks
    コメント 2 件
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where was this bunk bed purchased? - Hi could you tell me the brand name of the bunk bed or where it was purchased?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Type of stone on patio - I was wondering what the stone was on this patio. It looks like a nice alternative to blue stone. Thanks
    コメント
troop2899さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door - You do beautiful work. Love the door. Where can I get one?
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...