6 件の投稿
trishahunt79さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone tell me the color of this wall paint? - I want to change the color of my front room. I hope my gray couch works with this color. Thoughts?
    コメント 1 件
trishahunt79さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room help. Dining corner - We have a very small house. I'm looking to use this space. I want the family to be able to sit and eat. I do have the fourth matching chair,... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
trishahunt79さんがディスカッションをはじめました
cutting this desk pad - has anyone cut this? its too big for the space I need it for.
    コメント
trishahunt79さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color of flooring? - we are going to paint the cabinets an off white, we would like to possibly keep the green, but what color flooring would you suggest? We ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
trishahunt79さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repaint? Less stuff? Blend in? - I need some suggestions for my front room. my home is 720 sq feet. I am married and have 2 kids that I homeschool. Our front room serves als... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
trishahunt79さんがディスカッションをはじめました
small porch - I'd love to be able to have seating out here, but it seems so cramped. just seems too plain. suggestions please.
    コメント 1 件